Ray
Like James Blunt who saw a beautiful face on the subway, I too came across a beautiful face couple of days ago. Exceedingly exuberant and a very cherubic face. Completely taken in, who wouldn't? (My spies established her name as the "Moon Diamond") :P. So like James Blunt, here is what I had to say about her.

Moonlit Night

As the night crept on me and the sky prepared to sleep
I forlornly glanced at the moon, while the wolves began to weep
A vast canvas embellished in a black and white identity
The sky had an unflappable serenity

But oh the moon, the mischievous moon , vibrant and stellar
Peeked restlessly from behind the starry umbrella
She tried to hide behind her cloudy blanket
But was given away by her glowing anklet

I looked at the beautiful moon and my heart sighed
It spurred my emotion like an ocean tide
Absorbing me in her beautiful eyes
I longed to sit and talk with her by my side

Was it the twinkle in the eye?
Or the dimple on the cheek that I pine
I could look at her face till daybreak
As if she were my valentine

But it is perhaps a dream too far
For descend she will not for mortals like me
But if Chand privileges me with her luminous company
A lonely worthless night shall it no longer be !

Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses