Ray
As I write this,I am completely in a state of shock as I have been viewing the live pictures from the terrorist attacks in Mumbai. It is downright ugly and even though I am sitting thousands of miles away, I am slightly shaking with fear.

I don't know why but somehow this attack feels different as if the perpetrators want to hammer in the message that you o' people of India, it is not safe enough for you to even walk on your own streets. This is indeed one of the saddest days in our history.

Saddest of all was to see my favourite hotel, The Taj , burning away. It was not the building on fire in my opinion but a page in history of this great city that was being reduced to ashes. I am too appalled right now to write anything more. Sometime later in the future I will write something about my fascination with Mumbai.

Let us show some solidarity countrymen. Jai Hind.
0 Responses